Available in two length options (55cm and 111cm) and three height options (single, double and triple) and height extensions can be added at any time. The most respected and popular heated propagator available.
- 50w Single Height - L56cm x W55cm x H24cm: £130.00
- 50w Double Height - L56cm x W55cm x H39cm: £159.00
- 50w Triple Height - L56cm x W55cm x H55cm: £180.00
- 100w Single Height - L111cm x W58cm x H24cm: £150.00
- 100w Double Height - L111cm x W58cm x H39cm: £165.00
- 100w Triple Height - L111cm x W58cm x H55cm: £190.00
Why Choose The Vitopod:
Our Vitopod Heated propagator has won many awards including BBC Gardeners World 'Best Buy' and Grow Your Own magazine 'Most Innovative Product' because it provides the perfect environment for seeds, cuttings and over-wintered plants.
- Spacious - The 100 watt Vitopod fits 12x half seed trays or 55 pots! The 50 watt fits 6 half seed trays or 25 seed pots.
- Precise control - the Vitopod's thermostat can be set to any 1°C between 5°C and 30°C to meet the exact needs of your plants. No other heated propagator gives such range and precision.
- Height adjustable - the Vitopod can be bought as single, double or triple height and height extensions can be bought at any time.
Each extension is 15cm tall, so you can protect taller plants without heating your greenhouse. It effectively turns into a mini greenhouse!
- Even heat - heat is distributed evenly throughout the base, so there are no hot or cold spots. Seeds germinate evenly with higher success rates.
- Accurate temperature sensor - triggers the supply of heat depending on the sensor reading, maintaining the right temperature without wasting electricity.
- Large vents - for humidity control, so your plants don’t dampen-off.
- Robust - this electric propagator is built to last. The lids and sides are treated to prevent yellowing.
- Extended 2 year warranty only when bought from Greenhouse Sensation
As featured on The Times, BBC Beechgrove Garden, BBC Gardeners World
Video - Why the Vitopod is called the Rolls Royce of Propagators.
If you want to really treat a loved, yourself or your plants upgrade to the Ultimate in Propagation Vitopod Propagator with Light Support Kit.
By no means essential, but jolly nice to have!
Vitopod New Season Kit - £14.00 (Save £2!)
Get your seeds & cuttings off to a great head start with our Vitopod new season kit. Includes:
Ask us a question
Standard Heated Vitopod Propagators: 50 Watt Vitopod
Space for approx. 25 seed pots or 6 half seed trays
Standard, Single Height - L56cm x W55cm x H24cm: £130.00
Standard, Double Height - L56cm x W55cm x H39cm: £159.00
Standard Triple Height - L56cm x W55cm x H55cm: £180.00
Deluxe Heated Vitopod Propagators: 100 Watt Vitopod
Space for approx. 55 seed pots or 12 half seed trays
100 Watt, Single Height - L111cm x W58cm x H24cm: £150.00
100 Watt, Double Height - L111cm x W58cm x H39cm: £165.00
100 Watt, Triple Height - L111cm x W58cm x H55cm: £190.00
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in the garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions on how to return the goods. They must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding the original delivery charge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above postcodes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15